We utilise a comprehensive set of development tools and adhere to Sitecore best practices to ensure scalability, maintainability, and extensibility of our projects. Our key methodologies include:
- Component-based development for greater flexibility and easier management of the content and presentation aspects.
- Helix principles for Sitecore information architecture and .NET projects structure as a scalable and recognisable pattern that is widely followed by the Sitecore community.
- Sitecore Content Serialization for efficient version control and synchronisation of Sitecore items between environments.
- Automated CI/CD pipelines to reduce time and effort required for deployments.
- Performance optimisation techniques such as caching, indexing and database request optimisation play a vital role in our Sitecore builds and help to deliver responsive and fast websites.
- Security best practices for safeguarding sensitive data and protecting the system from potential security threats.
- Testing and quality assurance to ensure the stability and correctness of the solution.
- Personalisation and analytics are considered from the very beginning of our projects to leverage Sitecore built-in features and support requirements of our clients' marketing teams.
- Version upgrades and maintenance to keep the Sitecore platform and its modules up to date and have access to the latest features, performance improvements, and security fixes.